Saturday, June 30, 2012

30/6/2012

finally, finals is over..
1 week of finals really drive me to crazy
burning midnight oil everyday
it makes me nervous because it is 1st time exam in college life
the feel is likes back to SPM
awww...
guess wat..i study every night wif facing laptop and skype-ing
someone accompany me to study every night
although he is nt beside me, bt he is in front of me through laptop <3
yesterday was last day of finals
only had 1 paper and is at 2.30pm
wake up early and continue study until 1pm only go college
actually is planned to have dinner wif buddies after exam
but at the end everyone ffk
so i change my plan to have dinner wif him
finish exam around 5.40pm and he come to pick me up around 6 coz i discuss something wif fren
dunno where to go for dinner..either SS15 or SS2
at the end we choose SS15
regret went to there because tat time was really jam
but at the end we still have our dinner there
planned reach home around 8 sumthing coz adi promise parents
in the meantime, mummy called me and told me they are going out to dinner wif uncle's family
hohoho...
so no nid rush to get back home *im naughty ;D*
so he bring me "游车河" after dinner
then send me back home
reach home before my family back...around 9.30pm
thanks for someone spent his time wif me again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment